Terms & Conditions
- Your Use of Our Website
- Prices and Payment
- Intellectual Property
- General Information
Our tests and use of this website does not make a medical diagnosis and is not intended to be a replacement for professional medical advice, treatment for diagnosis. Please be sure to always seek and ask for the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider if you have a medical condition or if you have any questions related to a medical condition and/or medical symptoms. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. All probable or possible diagnoses generated by the test or this website need to be discussed and confirmed with a qualified medical practitioner. We also recommend that anyone changing their diet should consult a registered medical practitioner in the first instance.
IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL YOUR DOCTOR OR THE EMERGENCY SERVICES IMMEDIATELY.
Reliance on any information provided by this Website is solely at your own risk. Some of the content on this Website may be provided by third parties and we are not in a position to verify this content. We do not warrant that any such third party content is true, accurate or complete.
Our test does not measure type IgE allergies or IgG antibodies. Since these reactions can be serious, you should seek the help of an allergy specialist.
The use of this website, our tests and reliance on its content are at your own risk.
YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE
- Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them before ordering any test from our Website.
- If you don’t wish to be bound by the Terms, please do not use this Website.
- These Terms may be changed and updated from time to time. All changes are effective from the publication of the changes on the Website. Every time you wish to order further tests, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms which will apply.
- You must be at least 18 years old in order to purchase tests from our Website, or ordering products under the supervision, and with the permission of, your parent or guardian.
- We may deny you access to the Website at any time in its sole discretion when we believe that your use of the Website is in breach of any of the Terms, any law or the rights of any third party or is not respectful to others.
- We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our site. You agree to be responsible to us for, and indemnify us and keep us indemnified against, all costs, damages, expenses, losses and liabilities incurred and/or suffered by us as a result of any claim in respect of your use of the Website.
ORDERING – When you make an order with us, you automatically:
- agree that the information you provide when placing an order is true and accurate in all respects;
- will be assumed to have read, understood and agreed to the Terms;
- are making an offer to us to purchase the tests detailed in your order on the terms described in your order;
- will provide a contact phone number so that we can get in touch if there is a problem with your order.
- We reserve the right to refuse an order (or any alterations requested) in our absolute discretion.
- Once you have placed an order for test(s) and delivery we will send you a confirmation email that your order has been received. Please check these details carefully and let us know as soon as possible if the details are wrong.
- All orders are subject to availability (we reserve the right to change the availability of our products at any time) and to our acceptance of your order.
- Your credit/debit card/PayPal account will be authorised when your order is placed and processed and you will be charged for the cost of the test(s) at this point. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We accept the following methods of payment:
- All major credit and debit cards through our merchant services
- Upon completion of your order for a test(s) you will be provided with a link to download your test form. You will then need to complete this form and return postal address shown on the form, together with your hair sample. You are responsible for the postage costs.We cannot be held responsible for the damage, loss or theft of samples that have not been received by us. We aim to deliver your test results by email to your chosen email address within 10 working days of us receiving your test sample. You may wish to have your results sent to you via a national postal network which can be provided at an additional cost.
- The delivery times for test results are approximate and cannot be guaranteed
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- We want you to be happy with your decision to purchase. If you are not entirely happy we will be happy to offer you a refund provided that you notify us of your decision to cancel your order for the test(s) within 7 days of placing your order.
You should expect your refund to be processed within 30 days. Any delivery costs incurred by you in sending in your test will be not be refunded. Please remember that it can take three to four days after we have processed a refund payment for it to appear on your credit card statement.
- If you wish to reschedule your test, we will honour your original order for up to 12 months following the receipt of your payment. Changing the date of your test will not incur any additional charges within this time period
PRICES AND PAYMENT
- All prices quoted on this Website are accurate at the time of publication, are quoted in pounds sterling and where appropriate are inclusive VAT.
- All debit and credit card payments are subject to validation by the card issuer. In the event that your card issuer refuses to authorize your purchase, or delays giving us that authorisation, we cannot be liable for any delays caused to the delivery times.
- In providing payment card details, you confirm that you are authorised to use the card and authorise us, or our payment service provider, to take payment in full for the items in your order and any associated delivery fees and any other charges that become due to us under these terms and conditions.
- If you choose to pay via PayPal, then your use of the PayPal service is governed by the PayPal user agreement in force from time to time. Please refer to the PayPal user agreement for details of the terms and conditions applicable to payments and refunds processed through PayPal.
- We reserve the right to change our prices at any time.
- All of our Promotional Offers:
- cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer;
- are valid for a limited period of time as specified in the marketing communication on the Website, and cannot be used outside of that period.
- We will make every effort to ensure that the information on this Website is accurate and up to date, but we do not give any warranty as to its accuracy or completeness, and will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results arising from the use of such information.
- We will take all steps possible to ensure that your use of this Website results in a fast and reliable service, but we cannot guarantee that your use of this Website will be interruption or error free and we will not be responsible for any disruption, loss of or corruption of any material in transit, or loss of or corruption of material or data when downloaded onto any computer system.
- We will not be responsible for your use of any other websites which you may access via links within this Website as we do not control these third party websites and are not responsible for their content. Any such links are provided merely as a service to users of this Website and their inclusion in this Website does not constitute an endorsement by, or affiliation with, us.
- We sell our tests via the Website for personal use only and therefore will not be liable to you for any indirect special or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profit or loss of saving), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever which arise out of or in connection with the use of this Website or the supply or use of our tests.
- The limitations of liability in these conditions shall apply equally for the benefit of us and any other associated company of us as if references to us included references to each such associated company.
- As far as is lawfully possible, we disclaim all and any warranties (express or implied) in relation to the tests we sell.
- Our liability for direct loss arising out of the use of our tests and this Website is limited to the price of the test, except as expressly provided in these Terms or except in relation to liability for death or personal injury, for which no limit applies.
- In no event shall we or our suppliers be liable for any, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with any loss or damage resulting or arising from any non-availability or use of our tests and this Website or of any other website linked to it, or from reliance on the test results or any material or content accessed through it.
- Although we use reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website, without limiting the foregoing, we make no representations or warranties about the availability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness, or timeliness of the test, our software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the Website or any website that may be accessed from it.
- We will not be liable to you, or be deemed to be in breach of these Terms or any other contract with you, by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of our obligations in relation to the test(s) ordered by you, if the delay or failure was due to a third party or due to any cause beyond our reasonable control.
- We may assign or transfer any of our rights or sub contract any of our obligations under these Terms to any third party. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or sub contract any of your obligations under these Terms except with our specific permission in writing.
- No person who is not a party to these Terms shall have any right to enforce any term under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- Nothing in the Terms:
- is intended to, nor shall, affect any of your statutory rights as a consumer which may not be legally excluded; or
- shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation or where we are not lawfully able to limit our liability.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your breach of these Terms.
- We will prosecute anyone using a false name or an invalid credit card to order products from our Website.
- We may cancel any order you place via our Website if you breach these Terms, fail to provide sufficient information to enable us to process your order, or where we suspect that you are engaging in any fraudulent activity